🤫🤬😐 wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, 42 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time.
This article has been viewed 47,372 times.
🤫🤬😐 The "How to Make Your Monster High Doll Live in Paradise" article tells you in general terms how to play with a Monster High doll. This article will give you instructions on how to play with specific dolls!
Method 1Method 1 of 13:Staring with Basic Steps Download Article
- 1Feed your doll. She gets hungry, just like you do, so make sure she has her favorite foods. If you don't know her favorite foods, you can check out her Profile on the website, or make basic foods. The foods you will need are: Bread, Milk, Eggs, Common Fruits (like Apples, Bananas, Grapes, and oranges), Common Vegetables (Carrots, Tomatoes, Corn, Lettuce), and sweet treats (like Ice Cream, Candies, and Cakes).
- 2Wash your doll's hair. She gets dirty too! You may want to wash her with plain water, as some shampoo's may hurt the hair or make the color funny. Wash her a few times a month.Advertisement
- 3Have a spa day. She needs to be pampered, because after all, doesn't everyone? Have a hot tub (this can be your sink or a dish of water), Jars of Beauty Cream (beads with craft foam on top), and "Special" foods such as truffles and caviar. (Note: if you have a Ghouls Alive, which is electric, build a hot tub out of an old shoe box or tissue box and fill it with clear plastic scraps or blue paper.)
- 4Get her parents. Sure, they may stop her from going to a party or ground her, but they can also comfort her when she is sad, talk to her, be her friend (if she has none), and give her healthy limits and rules on what she can and cannot do.
- 5Make her a school. Well, school's not fun, but she may love a certain class or have a special friend whom she meets at school! Make a few classrooms, a bathroom (one for guys and one for girls), and a Casketball Court/Outdoors space. Some basic classes to have are Math, Science, English, and Gym. And you will also need books and pencils (the My Froggy Stuff Channel on Youtube.com has many video tutorials on how to make these).
- 6Get her a pet. This can be a common one like a cat or dog, or a bizarre one like a Snake or a Lion! Just make sure you pick a practical pet, for example, a Vampire shouldn't have a Wolf for a pet, and a Fire Elemental shouldn't have a Fish!
- 7Give her a house and friends and a place to sleep. This is the most important thing, aside from food! Make sure her house is (mostly) color coordinated, and that she has a bed, a couch, a Television, and a few chairs (maybe a book shelf or computer). For friends you can read her profile and find out who are her best friends. But remember: Frankie Stein's BFF's are Draculaura and Clawdeen Wolf, and Cleo de Nile is friends with Ghoulia Yelps, Deuce Gorgon, and Draculaura. Also, optional: Find her a boyfriend, crush, or other Love Interest.
- 8Celebrate her birthday. She'll want a special day just for her, and make the party as special as she is! Have streamers, party foods, and a Birthday cake in her favorite color. To pick a Birthday, you can use a day that's meaningful to her. For example: for a Werewolf who is fifteen, you might look back 15 years and find out when there was a solar eclipse, or for a Vampire who is 160, look back 160 years ago and find when a Blood Moon or a Witch Trial occurred. For gifts, remember what each girl likes. For example: Clawdeen Wolf would enjoy a new pair of shoes or a jacket, Frankie Stein may like a sewing kit or a mannequin, and Draculaura may want a New Coffin or a car. (Note: Try not to make your character get too old, after she is 18 or 19 make her stay ageless forever.)
- 9Keep her happy! Such sources of happiness are often hobbies, like sewing, drawing or computer games. Also consider scrapbooking, learning the guitar/clarinet/violin, participating in outdoor sports games, and fashion design.
- Pick a hobby that relates to what type of Monster she is, for example Sewing is Good for Frankie Stein, and Fashion Designing is perfect for Clawdeen Wolf.
Method 2Method 2 of 13:Making a Frankie SteinDoll Download Article
- 1Have Frankie be all clumsy and confused. Remember, she's only 15 days old!
- 2Describe her beginnings. If she came with Watzit, have him bark and meow at random intervals.
- 3Enjoy Frankie's cooking. Food for Frankie is up for grabs. She says that everything she's tried is the best thing ever, so she has no favorite food.
- 4Note her clumsiness. Make her trip over her own two feet sometimes.
- 5Fashion her wardrobe. For clothes, give her a dress. Extra points for blue plaid or black with white stripes.
- 6Don't forget to put the bolts in her neck to good use! This goes double if you have the Ghouls Alive Frankie Stein doll (which lights up and makes electrical sounds).
Method 3Method 3 of 13:Creating Draculaura Download Article
- 1Remember that Draculaura is a vegan!
- 2Make sure all her clothes are pink and black. She also loves frills and boots!
- 3Choose suitable employment. If you give her a job, choose one that does not involve handling milk, meat, egg or cheese.
- 4Design other characters. If you have Count Fabulous, try to make him look as much like a girl as possible.
- 5Make or buy her a coffin, and make it pink or black.
Method 4Method 4 of 13:Adding Clawdeen Wolf/Howleen Wolf Download Article
- 1Feed her only meats. Hot dogs for Howleen, Steak for Clawdeen.
- 2Keep her fashion in her favorite colors. If you have Clawdeen, make sure all her clothes are purple, green, gold, and black. If you have Howleen, any color is okay.
- 3Make sure to buy her sister. And use old Bratz for siblings, and old Barbies for parents. She has a huge family!
- 4Fashion pet accessories. If she came with crescent or cushion, make these pets beds, food dishes, and don't lose them!
- 5Give her a large house. And bunk her with her sister, in the cartoons the two share a room!
- 6Have her Howl! Whenever there is a full moon, let her howl outside!
- 7Make sure her room is purple, gold, green or orange. A bunk bed is also a good idea.
- 8Choose an appropriate pet. For a pet, a cat, dog, hedgehog, or bat will do. All these pets are a good idea for the wolf sisters!
- 9Make Clawdeen loyal to her friends and confident, and make Howleen a bit annoying, nosy and fun. These are their personalities.
- 10Talk in character. If you voice them when you play, both sisters have Brooklyn accents. They also fight and argue sometimes.
Method 5Method 5 of 13:Creating a Lagoona Blue or Sea Monster made with a Create a Monster Kit Download Article
- 1Make sure she has a ready source of water in her home or her skin will dry out!
- 2Describe suitable employment. A good job for her would be as a lifeguard, or working in an amusement park with a water slide.
- 3Give her a bathing suit!
- 4Feed her anything you think a mermaid or a sea monster would eat.
- 5Make her walk in any shallow source of water you can find. This may even include your sink or bathtub!
- 6Give her a pet that - if it were real - would be able to live in the water. Fish (especially those that live in the ocean), crabs, starfish, shrimp and clams are all good for this.
- 7Make her get jumpy in Geology class. For Lagoona, volcanoes, rocks and deserts combine to make a nightmare!
Method 6Method 6 of 13:Understanding Ghoulia Yelps Download Article
- 1Give her a job as a bookstore or computer store worker, a computer trainer, or tutoring other (imaginary) monsters in Mad Science.
- 2Make sure she has a computer!
- 3Feed her either brains or fast food.
- 4Note that she is a polite student. When she is in school, have her raise her hand all the time with correct answers to questions.
Method 7Method 7 of 13:Creating Operetta Download Article
Method 8Method 8 of 13:Creating Jackson Jekyll Download Article
- 1Remember, Jackson appears only during daylight hours!
- 2Make up rules for casketball, and have him play it.
- 3Give him almost any regular teen job. Forget those that would require working at night such as being an usher in a movie theater.
- 4Tell him things like "Forget Holt Hyde, you are you!"
- 5Feed your pet. Crossfade - if you have him - enjoys toy insects or imaginary insects.
Method 9Method 9 of 13:Creating Rochelle Goyle Download Article
- 1Don't get her near water unless it is shallow enough for her to wade. Being made of stone, she sinks instead of swimming. That goes for Roux, too, if you have her.
- 2Feed her hard rock candy. If you want to know what that is - go wild with creativity!
- 3Use the color gray to excess in her home!
- 4Pretend that any job you give her is located in a fancy building. Rochelle loves architecture.
- 5In her home, use statues and paintings. See previous step for explanation.
Method 10Method 10 of 13:Create aVenus McFlytrap Download Article
- 1Note that you don't have to feed this one. She is a human plant. Do, however, provide her with fresh water and sunlight.
- 3Provide employment. If you give her a job, make sure that nothing in her job description involves working with wood. Venus, being a human plant and an environmentalist, would hate that.
- 4Take care of her pet. If she has Chewlian, feed him with toy insects or imaginary insects.
- 5Pick up all litter you see when you are with her.
- 6Make a friendship. If you have lagoona, make her Venus's bff-they are both environmentalists!
Method 11Method 11 of 13:Spoil Cleo de Nile Download Article
- 1Give her a room fit for a queen! Wall colors like gold, purple and teal are perfect. Give her a huge bed and lots of furniture!
- 2For a pet, give her some animal that might live in the desert, like a snake or a camel. But don't give her a spider! Cleo is afraid of spiders!
- 3Have her be a little bossy, like she owns everything. Don't take this too far, as she wouldn't ever bully someone or take their food, but have her act like she owns the world. Occasionally, have her show her truly nice side and go out of her way to help someone else.
- 4Remember that Cleo is proud. Never have her do something that would hurt her pride! Always have her doing everything properly and better than perfect, but have her occasionally fail so she doesn't become a Mary Sue character.
- 5Do not leave Cleo in the dark. Never leave Cleo in the dark because she would freak out.
Method 12Method 12 of 13:Understanding Robbecca Steam Download Article
- 1Keep her away from water. Since she is a robot she hates the rain and water. If she is in the water she will rust!
- 2Adding roommates. If you have Venus and/or Rochelle make them her roommates because they are her roommates in the book series.
- 3Remind her about her pet. If she came with Penny, her mechanical pet penguin, have her forget her wherever she goes. Robbecca is very forgetful!
- 4Have her be late wherever she goes. Her internal clock broke years ago.
- 5Have her regret each Father's Day, and go in the catacombs often. One day her dad disappeared in the catacombs and she always goes down there to search for him.
Method 13Method 13 of 13:Making Abbey Bominable Download Article
- 1Be aware of her special powers. Whenever Abbey touches something pretend it turns into ice. Abbey has ice powers!
- 2Make Abbey eat Yak Cheese, and pancakes.
- 3Enjoy winter activities. In the Wintertime have Abbey go Snowboarding!
- 4Make Abbey's house have a lot of ice in it.
- 5Don't let Abbey date anyone! She says its not honorable! But do show the budding romance between her and Heath Burns (if you have his doll). They can still like each other even if Abbey won't date!
- If you have a ghouls alive, keep her away from water!
- Don't drop her or yank on her body parts. Monster High dolls are very fragile!
- The Monster High dolls' fore arms and hands come off. If this happens, don't freak out! They pop right back on.
- Don't lose her pet. She will be mad at you!
- Don't lose her accessories, or stand.
- During winter, bundle her up in heavier clothes.
- Brush her hair every day. If you don't, it will snarl, and then it's even harder to comb out!
- Change her clothes every day.
- Give her a boyfriend.
- Take her with you everywhere! And pack her stuff before you leave, too.